Super EM is a concentrated, all-natural, biological product, which eliminates odours and breaks down solid waste. Super EM utilises the immense power of nature to biologically consume odour-causing toxins and break down waste.
Super EM contains multiple classes of mutually supportive microorganisms (beneficial bacteria) that are grown together, at body temperature, to form a robust consortium of microbes that influence any environment in a regenerative direction. Additionally, Super EM contains the natural beneficial by-products of these microbes’ growth cycle, including antioxidants, minerals and natural vitamins – the very same substances that bacteria produce in natural, healthy environments.
Super EM also contains enhanced levels of phototrophic bacteria also known as photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). These microbes have powerful detoxifying and anti-oxidative properties and are active in re-establishing a wide range of beneficial microbes in polluted or unbalanced environments, such as poor soil conditions.
Super EM is used for the remediation of environmental toxins and pathogens in animal housing areas, and for topical applications in animal health.
For Animal Health, Super EM is effective in the following applications:
- Remediates environmental odours, noxious gases and pathogens found in animal housing or breeding areas, reducing health risks, disease and mortalities. Reduces fly and mosquito populations.
- Remediates skin infections, foot infections and other topical problems, and increases resistance to such issues.
- Used for the processing of animal waste to reduce odours and increase the processing time and quality of manure.
- Extends the life of litter or hay in animal housing and breeding areas.
Spraying of sheds and stalls, and application to manure lagoons, eliminates odours and noxious gases, breaks down organic waste and reduces pathogens (harmful bacteria) and incidence of disease.
Spraying animals with the Super EM inoculant will increase resistance to infection, as well as addressing any existing external infections. The beneficial microbes in Super EM populate the skin and orifices of the animal creating a healthy environment that is far less susceptible to harmful bacteria.
Some uses of Super EM in the home:
- Spray on sponges to keep them fresh and reduce harmful bacteria.
- Spray into dustbins both in the kitchen and outside – it gets rid of odours and flies, even in the summer heat.
- Super EM eats through grease – use to clean ovens and stoves. No more “deadly” oven cleaners.
- Wash all counter tops, tiles and floors. No need to use harmful chemical products. You will be eliminating the harmful bacteria breeding in these areas.
- Spray on wood or plastic cutting boards to discourage salmonella and other harmful bacteria. Wipe down after spraying.
- Can be sprayed lightly into shoes to keep them smelling fresh and on shower curtains to discourage mould.
- Spray into cupboards with mould problems.
- Spray into cat litter boxes to reduce the odours and ensures the sand lasts much longer.
- Spray into pets sleeping quarters to eliminate the odours and keep a healthy environment for your pet.
Please see our usage guides for more specific application information, or contact us for free technical assistance.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Kelp, Natural Sugar Cane Molasses, Natural Sea Salt, Wheat Bran and Blend of Efficient Microbes Cultures.
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, B. bifidum, B. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Saccharomyces cerevisae, Streptococcus thermophilus, Rhodopseudomonas palustris and R. sphaeroides.
- Not Genetically Modified – all species are naturally occurring
- Not chemically synthesized
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS List (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Contains NO Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate or Charcoal
- Contains NO Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors