TIPS FOR HEALTHY LIVING DURING WINTER MONTHS
As winter has graced us with her presence, here are ten tips for keeping the colds away and ensuring a healthy lifestyle.
- Always wash your hands after blowing your nose. Germs are always on our hands so keep your hands away from your face as much as possible to minimise the spread of these germs.
- Keep kitchen counters, bathrooms, sinks, dining room tables, sinks and all surfaces clean at all times using a natural cleaner like Super EM to get rid of bacteria.
- Get enough sleep every night. Ideally 8 hours but more importantly in a well-ventilated room. Avoid the use of electric blankets when you sleep at night.
- Drink plenty of water and herbal teas with ginger and lemon.
- Increase your intake of healthy fruit and vegetables. An easy way of getting all the nutrients is through juicing and soups and broths.
- Soak and wash your fresh produce (fruit and vegetables) as soon as you get home from the supermarket to get rid of chemicals and pesticides. Poor some Health Booster Extra Strength into a sink filled with water and soak fresh produce for 20 minutes.
- Get rid of used tissues as soon as possible as they carry germs.
- Use a humidifier in your rooms to clean the air and ensures your respiratory airways don’t dry out.
- Breathe. Practice breathing every day, even if its a few minutes when driving to your next meeting.
- Exercise every day, even if its a 20 minute walk down the road.
- Don’t forget to laugh! As they say laughing is the best medicine as the immune system works better when you are happy.
- Finally, take a probiotic daily to ensure the body functions to its full potential. We suggest our Rawbiotics probiotic range?
Click here to visit our product page for more information.