WHO WE ARE
Efficient Microbes was established in 2006 as a privately registered company dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of 100% natural microbial products for a wide range of industries, including human health, agriculture, livestock and environmental sustainability.
Efficient Microbes offers the most effective and environmentally friendly solutions to a large number of issues that are normally solved with harsh chemicals, or for which there are no other solutions at all. Efficient Microbes imports proprietary cultures of beneficial microbes that are then subjected to various “activation” (or fermentation) processes by our highly qualified staff in South Africa, producing a range of products that can be used as effective alternatives to chemicals or antibiotics used in many different fields, and to also offer solutions which aren’t available through any other means – either natural or chemical.
Efficient Microbes has its head office and factory in Durban, South Africa, and a wide network of distributors based throughout Southern Africa.
Efficient Microbes products offer 100% natural solutions in the fields of agriculture, horticulture, animal health, human health and environmental remediation. Using a wide range of beneficial microorganisms, Efficient Microbes products are the natural alternative to many of the chemicals & medicines used in agriculture, animal health and human health. Our products are cost-effective, easy to apply and yield superior results in all of their fields.
Some of the benefits from using Efficient Microbes products are listed below:
- Improves soil quality and crop yields, reducing the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Improves the growth and health of plants, flowers and grasses.
- Enhances the growth, market weight and health of livestock and poultry, improving digestion and feed conversion, and decreasing the farmers’ dependence on antibiotics and medicines.
- Has a marked benefit on the health of companion animals.
- Suppress malodours associated with livestock and poultry production.
- Increases the speed & efficacy of composting and reduces turning costs.
- Consumes excess nutrients in ponds and lakes, reducing or eliminating algae blooms and invasive water plants.
- Reduces Biological and Chemical Oxygen Demand in water bodies, reducing toxins and restoring natural life.
- Greatly enhances the recycling of all organic waste.
- Enhances human health as a highly effective probiotic supplement.